TheSunAndTheMoon

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Hello The sunandthemoon,

Welcome to the U2 vinyl-mania.

I buy all my records at record fairs, in record stores (Belgium, Holland, England,....) and on the internet at following sites.
-discogs.com
-ebay.com
-recordstore.co.uk
-cdwow.nl
-vvinyl.com
-.musicstack.com
-velvetmusic.nl

Have a nice shopping! wink.gif

Hello The sunandthemoon,

Welcome to the U2 vinyl-mania.

I buy all my records at record fairs, in record stores (Belgium, Holland, England,....) and on the internet at following sites.

-discogs.com

-ebay.com

-recordstore.co.uk

-cdwow.nl

-vvinyl.com

-.musicstack.com

-velvetmusic.nl

Have a nice shopping! wink.gif

honey, where have you been all my life? this list is incredible! thank youthumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

Vinyl is great... ., have all my original vinyl..10000's of them, up until last year they were all stored in the loft. I decided to buy a turntable and started to play them again, crackles and all.. love it.

My local record shop is good, mostly second hand stuff ( davids record shop)

Otherwise it's Ebay. Vinyl.com is also good.

Putting October on the turntable after all those years, A great moment!!!!!

Vinyl is great... ., have all my original vinyl..10000's of them, up until last year they were all stored in the loft. I decided to buy a turntable and started to play them again, crackles and all.. love it.

My local record shop is good, mostly second hand stuff ( davids record shop)

Otherwise it's Ebay. Vinyl.com is also good.

Putting October on the turntable after all those years, A great moment!!!!!

maggie, just bought an old, giant, wooden stereo console...and since my vinyl collection was long ago thrown out, am now re-discovering the joys of vinyl......

like me, did you or has anyone else forgotton how good the sound was compared to cds, that is, until recently?

• Subscriber

I prefer vinyl too - the excitement of new vinyl when i got WAIE was fantastic!!

I have lots of old vinyl and any new stuff I buy now is either ebay or a couple of local second hand record stores in my town!

I prefer vinyl too - the excitement of new vinyl when i got WAIE was fantastic!!

I have lots of old vinyl and any new stuff I buy now is either ebay or a couple of local second hand record stores in my town!

yes, the sound is so much better...cd's sound tin-y by comparrison.....

vinyl sounds richer and fuller...

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']I prefer vinyl too - the excitement of new vinyl when i got WAIE was fantastic!!

Yes, I agree, such a shame when vinyl died off, had to put up with those horrible cassette's for a while and then came CD's. The first CD I brought was the HMTMKMKM single !!!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']I prefer vinyl too - the excitement of new vinyl when i got WAIE was fantastic!!

Yes, I agree, such a shame when vinyl died off, had to put up with those horrible cassette's for a while and then came CD's. The first CD I brought was the HMTMKMKM single !!!!maggie, were you blown away by that cd?