you are fooking kidding me

meweavy

Carolastoria wrote:

WOW yeh but have you seen the GA its gonna be amazing

the ga will be the place to be.i,ll spend 85 euros getting tickets for the g,a.,if im lucky enough to get g,a.

i just thought that they would be 55 euros.that was the plan.

I guess the "recession-busting" prices are only the rubbish seats. I think some Milan tickets are only 35 euros, I guess right at top of San Siro- may as well just get the DVD.

Hopefully it will put general sale people off GA then there'll be more for rest of us. Still, at £75ish I can only afford 2 shows max. frown.gif

ONE01 wrote:

I guess the "recession-busting" prices are only the rubbish seats. I think some Milan tickets are only 35 euros, I guess right at top of San Siro - may as well just get the DVD.

Hopefully it will put general sale people off GA then there'll be more for rest of us. Still, at £75ish I can only afford 2 shows max.
frown.gif

i wonder how much they will be i the states.im getting new york tickets with my code.and paris tickets in the stampede.im guessing its 85euros forG.A right across europe.

meweavy wrote:

ONE01 wrote:

I guess the "recession-busting" prices are only the rubbish seats. I think some Milan tickets are only 35 euros, I guess right at top of San Siro - may as well just get the DVD.

Hopefully it will put general sale people off GA then there'll be more for rest of us. Still, at £75ish I can only afford 2 shows max.

i wonder how much they will be i the states.im getting new york tickets with my code.and paris tickets in the stampede.im guessing its 85euros for G.A right across europe.

85 euros? Whats that, about 3 toilet rolls in real money? It would have been ok for us Brits if exchange rate wasn't f**ked up.

I'm sure I only paid £45 for Amsterdam GA last time.

ONE01 wrote:

meweavy wrote:

ONE01 wrote:

i wonder how much they will be i the states.im getting new york tickets with my code.and paris tickets in the stampede.im guessing its 85euros for G.A right across europe.

85 euros? Whats that, about 3 toilet rolls in real money? It would have been ok for us Brits if exchange rate wasn't f**ked up.

I'm sure I only paid £45 for Amsterdam GA last time.

if this was a year ago it wouldve worked out about £55,but like you said the £ is crap against the euro,its 85 euros with 10euro booking fee.

so thats about £80 ish.

there was another guy who just got san siro tickets 150 euros with 10 euro booking fee.although they were top price seats i think.