Educating U2 (another "What-if" Thread)

illumination70

Say you are a teacher and the band members of U2 were taking a class/seminar from you, what subject would you be teaching?  If it were up to me, I would be teaching "KISS 101" a class which gives general information about the band KISS.

I selected this subject because who's better to teach Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry than a Kiss-Sister such as myself.

Enough about me what would you be teaching the band members of U2?

• Subscriber

As a teacher - i would keep to teaching the same subjects to the whole band - English Language and Literature. I would love to see them dissect and analyse a poem, to see their views on an author's view point. And I think that I would love reading their own pieces of poetry and prose. Not sure about the discipline though - i get the idea that i may have to keep a certain one behind after classes lol!!! And then I will do my secondary subjects of PSHE and Citizenship - the citizenship lessons on human rights could cause some interesting discussions - but i think a certain member fo the class could probably do better than me!! And as for PSHE - that could be fun, especially the lessons on relationships and sex ed lol!

Ummm, that would be odd. I would have to be the P.E. coach.  Let's all start by stretching LOL! I've got swimming, diving, surfing, gymnastics, and some yoga for you to accomplish today. *wahine thinks they would be crying*

Ummm, that would be odd. I would have to be the P.E. coach.  Let's all start by stretching LOL! I've got swimming, diving, surfing, gymnastics, and some yoga for you to accomplish today. *wahine thinks they would be crying*

I don't think Larry and maybe Adam would have any problem keeping up during the workouts,but Bono and The Edge I'd be worried about LOL!!!

• Subscriber

Well I have a degree in economics and I'm soon to get a degree in library science. So I would either teach them economic theory or something library related...cataloging and classification or maybe search methods.

• Subscriber

how to pack a joint!

seriously though im a music teacher...................

shall i go on????

May you could teach Bono to actually play the guitar instead of just looking pretty with his falcon!!!