Glastonbury Festival 2011

agt

• Subscriber

i must admit, the times i went before, the headline acts have become worse over the years to be honest. shame really.

glastonbury is not the best festival in the uk anymore. just look at the line ups at the other ones.

hopefully though u2 will complete the headliners this year and then they can say they played glastonbury.

Maybe that's why they're announcing the headliners in backwards order - to build up the speculation!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i must admit, the times i went before, the headline acts have become worse over the years to be honest. shame really.

glastonbury is not the best festival in the uk anymore. just look at the line ups at the other ones.

hopefully though u2 will complete the headliners this year and then they can say they played glastonbury.

Maybe that's why they're announcing the headliners in backwards order - to build up the speculation!

or they are waiting to sell out tickets, to announce the last shabby headliner to join the other two!roll.gif

[quote name='gibbo1968 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']

I do have a ticket for this years festival and would love to see U2 there. I went last year and saw Edge play with Muse it was great. If U2 decide not to play I'll still be happy to be there.

Radiohead were one of the best headliners ever, I would love to see Editors, Elbow, Kasabian, Doves, PJHarvey there are so many............................. A weekend of music!!! John Peel stage is the place to be..

And me! good to see another Doves fan in here,my 'other' favourite band.

C'mon the Killers to headline Friday night.....tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

gibbo1968 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']

I do have a ticket for this years festival and would love to see U2 there. I went last year and saw Edge play with Muse it was great. If U2 decide not to play I'll still be happy to be there.

Radiohead were one of the best headliners ever, I would love to see Editors, Elbow, Kasabian, Doves, PJHarvey there are so many............................. A weekend of music!!! John Peel stage is the place to be..

And me! good to see another Doves fan in here,my 'other' favourite band.

C'mon the Killers to headline Friday night.....tongue.gif

lol Barry.. that's nasty.. x

No, I meant the date. But now that I checked out the Glasto site, I see it begins the same day as 360 Baltimore and ends on the same date as 360 East Lansing. U2 would have to do a quick in and out.

So why the 10 day break between between Oakland and Anaheim I hm....

• Subscriber

No, I meant the date. But now that I checked out the Glasto site, I see it begins the same day as 360 Baltimore and ends on the same date as 360 East Lansing. U2 would have to do a quick in and out.

So why the 10 day break between between Oakland and Anaheim I hm....

It normally takes place in the last full week of June - this year, it's Wednesday 22nd-Sunday 26th.