Glastonbury Festival 2011

agt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So Friday U2 , Saturday Coldplay, Sunday Beyonce! *Now all officially confirmed*

The moaning has commenced: Glastonbury Official Facebook

You here so many people saying it's not about the headliners it's about the festival, but year in year out the it's the same old cods wholoop.

Have these people even been to Glastonbury or do they have nothing better to do than insult the festival for there own backwards means?

I would have thought the Issue was simple! If the headliners really bother you that much and the 100's of other things to do are not enough. Don't go and let the thousands that want to go, at least have a chance of getting a ticket.

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

agt']So Friday
U2
, Saturday
Coldplay
, Sunday
Beyonce
!
*Now all officially confirmed*

The moaning has commenced:

You here so many people saying it's not about the headliners it's about the festival, but year in year out the it's the same old cods wholoop.

Have these people even been to Glastonbury or do they have nothing better to do than insult the festival for there own backwards means?

I would have thought the Issue was simple! If the headliners really bother you that much and the 100's of other things to do are not enough. Don't go and let the thousands that want to go, at least have a chance of getting a ticket.

bollocks! half the people on the fb page are probably not going anyway!

from what i heard, last year, glasto could have done with u2 because the other headliners were ropey with their performances.

• Subscriber

this all hangs on whether the fat one rips his tights again or not.

thats alright, i heard they have the 360 zimmer frames on the next leg for extra safety!

also looks like their greatest hits setlist will be very well rehearsed! which the glasto crowd will whip up a frenzy!roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

agt wrote:

agt']So Friday
U2
, Saturday
Coldplay
, Sunday
Beyonce
!
*Now all officially confirmed*

The moaning has commenced:

bollocks! half the people on the fb page are probably not going anyway!

from what i heard, last year, glasto could have done with u2 because the other headliners were ropey with their performances.

Band wagon of crap talkers has already gone into overdrive on the net. I think it's sour grapes more than anything else. I intend to enjoy the whole weekend and will more than likely be lapping Beyonce's leg on the Sunday night.

Unless Brandon Flower's does the other stage.