Jo'Burg FanCam

Lemonhead

• Subscriber

Have you checked out the Soccer City FanCam from Jo'Burg from Sunday yet?

Pretty awesome technology! You will not get a better view ever of Larry's kit, the Claw or the full 360° set up. Don't forget to look up as well; right through the space station up to the stars above!

Have you spotted the guy in the blue t-shirt picking his noes near the back, the girl with the pink furry bunny rabbit hat? happy.gif

A good few people have tagged themselves, keep it up!

Note: We are hearing a few people are having trouble viewing it. As written in the introduction text: "The FANCAM, in beta-mode with U2.com right now, is flash-based and may not be available on all devices." So you will need Flash Player on your computer.

• Subscriber

Can you please confirm the time that the photo was taken?

I can't unfortunately. I can tell you it's not one capture so it's over a period of time. I know nothing of this 5 Billion pixel technology so don't know what the time frame is to capture everything, but I'm looking it up now!

As you can see Dallas is out testingThe Edge's guitars, maybe a hardcore member can identify the guitar and frompast experience tell us what the time frame might be.

• Subscriber

Quite a few overlaps people in our group missing :-(

That's the drawback with this technology. It's doesn't 'ping' one specific moment in time. I'm sure if you look carefully you'll have people missing heads and things like that.

• Subscriber

I spent ages looking around the stage zooming in and out... this should be a feature at every show. Awesome technology, 5 BILLION pixel is unreal!, it really is fantastic.

Loads of tags since last night when there was only 4/5, obviously people are having fun finding themselves.