May 21, 2011 IS THIS FOR REAL?

wahine

I thought it was a joke but obviously it's not. Bible experts are predicting the Rapture, End of Days, will be May 21, 2011. I'm pretty sure it says noone knows the hour or time in the bible but who am I to question these "authorites". I better get right with God...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahine, you should definately get your affairs in order, as we all know experts off the internet are generally always correct with thier findings.

Dang, so we'll never even get to hear Songs Of Ascent

Hmmm, so much to do, so little time. Oddly, there are signs and billboards popping up all over America. I better start looking into booking that flight to the Holy Land, I always wanted to surf in Israel. Oh well....I guess we all can't have our way. LOL, it would not be cool if I was out in the water and came in and everyone was gone! Techincally, these "internet biblical experts" are claiming May 21, 2011 is the Rapture and the entire world will be destroyed October 21, 2011. So, if you have tickets to U2 before then, I guess you are OK they better hurry up on getting that new album done! LOL! What I don't like is that people will take this seriously (especially here in the south) and start doing stupid things. Me, I just wanna get right with God :) So, yeah, note to self: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND GET THROUGH THOSE CHURCH DOORS. wink.gif

• Subscriber

Well, Jesus said that even he could not know the date and it's hard to imagine anyone more expert than he even if they are on the internet, lol! The Denver show is May 21st which seems plenty rapturous itself, so I'm sure that's what your "experts" must be referring to wink.gif