Tonights show in SA on SA radio

MacFoley

• Subscriber

U2's Cape Town Concert Airing on African Continent

@U2,February 17, 2011

By: Matt McGee / @mattmcgee

Friday'sU2 360 show in Cape Town, South Africa, will air live (or close to it)across the African continent online, and also on at least two radiostations in South Africa. The online stream is set to begin at 9:15 pmlocal time in Cape Town (2:15 pm ET in the USA) and can be accessed at http://www.dstv.com/U2/. That page specifically says that the audio "is only available to users in Africa."

Two radio stations will also be airing the concert: 94.5 KFM and 94.7 Highveld Stereo.Both of those stations offer online streaming, but we don't know if thestreams will be turned off internationally during the concert.

We'll update this with more info if anything new develops for fans outside Africa to be able to listen on Friday.

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

MacFoley']yep! thats more like it! easy isnt it!

Will you be partaking in a few tonight Mac, in celebration of finally getting some goods? I'll be rat arsed no doubt!well i only have a few left, so going to save them for tomorrow! ill have a few smoked though no doubt!wink.gif

• Subscriber

That was the best thingthat this site has ever given us!!! totally mind blowing - hope we can have it again for other shows!!!

But it made the wine flow way to easily - may regret it in the morning!

• Subscriber

That was the best thingthat this site has ever given us!!! totally mind blowing - hope we can have it again for other shows!!!

I'm a bit rough at present, 6am, child up and fell asleep on the livingroom floor.

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']That was the best thingthat this site has ever given us!!! totally mind blowing - hope we can have it again for other shows!!!

I'm a bit rough at present, 6am, child up and fell asleep on the livingroom floor.Oh ouch!  My whole body would hurt if I slept on the floor.  You at least have a pillow?