I am just so excited!

wahine

My only daughter is coming home this week with her fiance. How I ended up with having a Chicago cop as my soon to be son in law is beyond me LOL! I did have a great time with him last year. Took them to our place up in Georgia, driving about a 100mph he was like you are gonna get busted. I said Welcome to the south Boy, I caught me a yankee cop! Do you have any clue what we do to Yankee cops in the south? I scared the hell outta him LOL! He actually thought I was serious.....it was brutal. I could not stop laughing. He did save her life though at the plantation. He shot the rattle snake just as it was going to strike my daughter. He's a good man.  I can't wait to see my girl again!

I forgot to add he is not only a cop, he has to handle the gang units (which scares the hell outta me) although France just picked up on his task force and he is a ridiculously decorated Marine....He was in Iraq, enough said. I do enjoy teasing him bigtime! He constantly has to reassure me he has no jurisdiciton in Florida :) I always said from the moment she was born, God save the man that tries to marry her LOL, I am a Mama Bear where she was concerned. He passed all my tests with flying colors! I just can't wait to see her!