Now my son just stunned me!

wahine

So a zoo crew sent me a youtube video, yes you know who you are LOL, I sent it on to my son on facebook and I just got a notice from Lost that my son is going back to his pro competitions! OMG! He has sat out the past two years going to college and now I sent him that video and it's like someone lit a fire under him! THANK YOU SO MUCH XTRA! I have been unable to get him outta that stupid penthouse in South Beach, Miami, but you did! A song of all things!

He is graduating and then will be going to work on his masters along the way! He was going to do that at Univ. of Miami instead he is gonna take a little time and do the tour! I am so happy! He already has a silver medal and a bronze from the World Games, he is so good it's crazy! He surfed for the USA team when he was younger. The owner of the company he surfs for I just saw tonight, he flew in and his shaper is flying in on Friday from California.

Yeah, his girlfriend and him have a place in Miami. South Beach. We live in Florida, pretty much my entire family lives in Florida. I don't like South Florida that much, nice to visit but not to live and its very fast paced down there. I was starting to worry about him down there.

• Subscriber

Yeah, his girlfriend and him have a place in Miami. South Beach. We live in Florida, pretty much my entire family lives in Florida. I don't like South Florida that much, nice to visit but not to live and its very fast paced down there. I was starting to worry about him down there.

I don't blame you for worrying - very much party oriented there and good that he is continuing his education and going to compete. Sounds like his head is screwed on straight thumbsup.gif

He is graduating and then will be going to work on his masters along the way! He was going to do that at Univ. of Miami instead he is gonna take a little time and do the tour! I am so happy! He already has a silver medal and a bronze from the World Games, he is so good it's crazy! He surfed for the USA team when he was younger. The owner of the company he surfs for I just saw tonight, he flew in and his shaper is flying in on Friday from California.
Good for him!  smile.gif