Going to Coldplay (Sorry Bono)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Havent Seen Coldplay.................But They ARE A Decent Band I Understand That, But U2 Are The Rolling Stones Of THIS Generation Make NO Mistake, To Be Honest........................You HAVE To See Them Before Its Too Late...................

AND I Might Say!!!!!.....................Coldplay Once Said That U2 WERE The Benchmark!!!!...............................Say No More!!!!

• Subscriber

If you like a band enough you will travel some distance to see them. They haven't said if U2 is coming to Michigan or not. But if they don't,smokin.gif that means I'll pack up and go to them. Actually, even if they DOcome here, I'll be doing a little bit of traveling to see them. I have to see more than one show.smokin.gif

They were asked by music guru Molly Meldrum what it feels like to be the biggest band in the world and Chris replied "that honourgoes to an Irish band called U2"......at least they know their place in the rock band pecking orderwink.gif

At a concert in Oz their warm up songs were all U2 .It was meant as a joke, that U2 were their warm up act......noone's laughing Coldplayeyes.gif