An apology I should make

peterferris8

• Subscriber

In recent days, I am aware that some of the posts I've made regarding Glastonbury have made it appear that I'm tasting sour grapes. For anything that has made me look like a 5-star d***head, I am truly sorry. From now on, I shall do my best to remain positive and look forward to what will surely be U2's awesome Glastonbury headlining slot!

I have found through the years it's all to easy to diss on U2 but in the end they have done pretty good for some kids that just loved playing music. I stopped passing judgement a long time ago...I understand when people get upset over this or that but I learned this too shall pass and just enjoy the music cuz everything else is BS without the music.

• Subscriber

In recent days, I am aware that some of the posts I've made regarding Glastonbury have made it appear that I'm tasting sour grapes. For anything that has made me look like a 5-star d***head, I am truly sorry. From now on, I shall do my best to remain positive and look forward to what will surely be U2's awesome Glastonbury headlining slot!

{{{hugs}}} peter! you are a star xhappy.gif

Pete say what you want apologise for nowt if folk don't like what you say tough shit mate they don't need to read and respond.

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

peterferris8']In recent days, I am aware that some of the posts I've made regarding Glastonbury have made it appear that I'm tasting sour grapes. For anything that has made me look like a 5-star d***head, I am truly sorry. From now on, I shall do my best to remain positive and look forward to what will surely be U2's awesome Glastonbury headlining slot!

Pete say what you want apologise for nowt if folk don't like what you say tough shit mate they don't need to read and respond.

it takes a man to be willing to say this, bash. i guess its not your 'thing' then?tongue.gif