Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49683 Seems our counting thread was locked again, so you know what to do wink.gif

49684 - no!!!! they can't keep blocking it! not fair! can we not have it pinned or something and let it continue

49685 I was reading back a few pages and when it was time to post a hello, I discovered that I couldn't! No fair! Well, here we are again anyway. How are you?

49686 - I see we have yet another counting thread. At this rate, we'll need another one in about 3 weeks. It seems that that is how long this last one lasted. lol! Well, I'm about to go back to work, so just a quick hello to everyone. I'm hoping to schedule an appointment with the tattoo artist on Friday, so hopefully I'll have a couple of new tattoos this weekend. Will post pics when they're done.

49687 You are right, the last one did seem to go quickly! How are you, Jen? Long time, no talk, lol!

Hello....Jen, Zhiv and Janette. Some one try and mess things up..mad.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeek.gifmad.gif

49688 Hi Sue! How are you? Numbers are off to a good start here, lol!

I'm well thanks. I was hoping someone was going to be able answer my question about songs did with The Corrs and Bono, but I guess thats lost now..last couple of pages on last counting page..

I only know of When the Stars Go Blue and Summer Wine? Both really good songs! I actually heard When the Stars Go Blue in the market today which really struck me as odd and made me happy - I never notice what they play because it's never anything particularly good.

49690..for you Janette

49691....Numbers...hehehehehe...laugh.gif