Counting Encore!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

49684 - no!!!! they can't keep blocking it! not fair! can we not have it pinned or something and let it continue

• Subscriber

49685 I was reading back a few pages and when it was time to post a hello, I discovered that I couldn't! No fair! Well, here we are again anyway. How are you?

• Subscriber

49686 - I see we have yet another counting thread. At this rate, we'll need another one in about 3 weeks. It seems that that is how long this last one lasted. lol! Well, I'm about to go back to work, so just a quick hello to everyone. I'm hoping to schedule an appointment with the tattoo artist on Friday, so hopefully I'll have a couple of new tattoos this weekend. Will post pics when they're done.

I'm well thanks. I was hoping someone was going to be able answer my question about songs did with The Corrs and Bono, but I guess thats lost now..last couple of pages on last counting page..

• Subscriber

I only know of When the Stars Go Blue and Summer Wine? Both really good songs! I actually heard When the Stars Go Blue in the market today which really struck me as odd and made me happy - I never notice what they play because it's never anything particularly good.