Counting Encore!

Janette B

I'm going round the corner and get bottle of wine, And as I work Monday to Friday I can have a little longer in bed and then rush around clean this place..and put together a shopping list of food to last the week...and..... and I just don't know!But wine tonight for starters....I'm just giddy...

O........M........G...........banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going round the corner and get bottle of wine, And as I work Monday to Friday I can have a little longer in bed and then rush around clean this place..and put together a shopping list of food to last the week...and..... and I just don't know!But wine tonight for starters....I'm just giddy...

O........M........G...........banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

• Subscriber

49769 stop clicking the return key Suee or we'll have to start a new thread again soon LOLlaugh.giflaugh.gif

sorry I disappeared, had to repeatedly refresh and go in and out of the site, I'm having trouble posting and it's hard to load the page (are you having probs too?!)

if this takes an age to post I'm off! So I'll say for now enjoy that wine m'dear you deserve it!!happy.gif

So sorry it would not post..SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow then this happened..I told you I was giddy.You can ALL laugh at me...I don't care..yes I do..ands this is before I've had any wine! I was crying with laughter as I counted how many times this came up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to get my wine bottle now.happy.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL.................

Please print once..so no one laughs at me....rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif 

• Subscriber

49772 Hi ladies . . . anyone left??? Wasn't ignoring you this morning, Sue, but logged off before you were on or at least before I knew you were on . . . honest!!!! You've given me quite a laugh this morning with all your posts, but also laughing with and not at you!!! Soooooooooo glad that you have a new job that you like - I think many of us on here have gone through a bit of depression over money/job issues, I know that I have!!!! So very glad that things are looking up for you and I picked a bouquet of daffodils from my garden a few moments ago to help keep me cheery too - they are reminding me of you!!!! Have a great evening just in case I don't see you later!!!

Archived