Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49782 - ohhh Sue that is great news, so pleased for you xxxx

49783-evening all,whats happening,

Thanks Zhiv...I'm not sure if I should talk about it so much...still early days but all fingers are crossed. Now Zhiv you know how I am with things I'm not sure about..if I press anything can I make a few of my mistakes go away.laugh.gif

49784 - hio caz - how are you? I am sitting up waiting for Eleanor to get home - the dirty stop out!!!! lol!

Hello Caz, how are you. Zhiv OOOOOOOOOOO daughter at gig..she'll be full of it!happy.gif

49786-hi zhivv,hi sue,i,m not to bad apart from a really sore throat again,it,s abit later for eleanor to be out zhivv,but i bet she,s had a good time.

49787 - it is very late for her to be out!!!! but had a text from one of the parents who took them and they had a great time!

Can't remember what thread I put it on, but today was walking in town past book shop...books of a B***** lad, two together and could not stop laughing...Anjana what have you done!

49787 Hi caz, zhivvy , suee hope you all well , I read few pages back suee , good news happy for you , and posts button musta got stuck lol..............Im well I felt I was asleep like forever , went to sleep at 7pm and woke up at 5am feel so new...............