Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49797 So many posts at the same time or nearly the same time!

49797-thanks janette,yeah i think i could really do with some sun i think that would help.

49797 So many posts at the same time or nearly the same time!

49797 - she has just come home and wide awake!!! it is 11:40pm and should be sooooo tired lol!!!

And have my wine ready for a glass with you when she goes to bed!

49798 Okay, don't know what's going on with the posting??? LOL!!!

49799 It took forever to post, then decided to double up???? And everyone else as well????? Strange!!!

Zhiv and Caz, if you didn't see The Graham Norton show this evening it was very funny...a must watch in my books.laugh.gif

49799 Oh Janette not pathetic , im the same but not as bad , I worry for much worse stuff , my daughter moved out and lives with her boyfriend and shes only sixteen , so nothing I can do about it either , unless im allowed to use handcuffs on her lol ..............Her dad does nothing.............

49800 Glad she's home, Zhivvy! Bet she had a blast too! Probably too excited to go to bed, lol.

123, that doesn't sound good - she's still so young! Sorry about her father not helping with the matter as that makes it double-hard!!!!

49799 It took forever to post, then decided to double up???? And everyone else as well????? Strange!!!
49800  Would  you like a laugh...look a pages 8 and 9.....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif