Counting Encore!

Janette B

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

49809 What can I say? I'm a follower . . . . . I will follow, I will follow! I will follow whatever number is in front of me, lol!

• Subscriber

49810 It really is slow tonight, 123, and no problem!!! I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but I'm with Sue if you need/want to talk about your daughter worries!!!!

• Subscriber

49811 I'm sure that you could delete those pages, Sue, but why bother? It's all good fun! (easily said since I don't hold that record, I guess laugh.gif)

• Subscriber

49811 Thanx Janette , so sweet , no need to talk its all just frustration and stress lol but i'll manage.........She's very clever , just very rebellious , she believes in the same faith but is living as a sinner and im glad she's not going to our meetings or she'd be setting the wrong example.............other than that I also worry for her wellbeing , ei eats healthy , got enough money to pay bills , travelling safe as she doesnt drive yet etc but i'll be fine just keep praying , sheesh just seems like yesterday when I had her in my arms when she would coo back to me ''I love you'' :o(

• Subscriber

49813 She will clutch you in her arms and say "I love you" again, 123 when she outgrows this stage! I swear having kids has aged me at least 10 or 15 years from all the stress, worry! I have a few years yet (knock on wood) until both mine reach that nasty rebellious age - would like to freeze them in place and never have them go through all that pain, you know?

Archived