Counting Encore!

Janette B

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

49826 Sue, there can be nothing wrong with raising kids to respect both themselves and others - I'd say it's a MUST too! And agree not to sit back and let them do whatever they wish - I think another MUST is to be proactive! Consequences for decisions, both good and bad

• Subscriber

49827 Some kids dont respect the elderly as a protective mechanism because some adults are just as sneaky if not worse , some people are just plastic so this generation I think also protect themselves into not buying selfish righteous adult crap that is around , easy to say do what I say , but is what i say really benefiting anyone or just myself or just plain wrong.............

• Subscriber

49832 - everyone has the entitlement to ther own opinions 123!!! And i know where you are coming from!

• Subscriber

49830 It is complicated, 123 . . . . I think there's no easy answer and kids that age are very idealistic and it's hard for them to trust a world that doesn't fit into their ideal mold. Trust, love, and respect are freely given in my home, but outside in the world, kids aren't always treated kindly, are they?

Sorry every now again it is taking aaaaaggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss to post!!!!!!!!123

Sometimes I am so sick of all the fighting and banging my head on the wall...

• Subscriber
49830 It is complicated, 123 . . . . I think there's no easy answer and kids that age are very idealistic and it's hard for them to trust a world that doesn't fit into their ideal mold. Trust, love, and respect are freely given in my home, but outside in the world, kids aren't always treated kindly, are they?
Same here Janettehappy.gif

Archived