Counting Encore!

Janette B

• Subscriber

Picture quality is not the best since I took it with the camera on my ipod...my new tattoos

R5t_SEES7D8KjUItg0p6kqdeQDHFgwBL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

you look a little.......lemon-ish there, jenny! wink.gif but love the tattoo.

mine will get finished as soon as i find time to get it lasered couple more times, and put in a new face and alter the sunbeams a little, zhiv. but that means: wounds and with all the dust and works in here, i guess its not the best combination. i hope to get it finished after summer.
  • Subscriber

49869 Good morning, waiting for the sun to come out. Hope it is as nice today as it has been the last few days, more rain expected in LA (sorry, Jen), but hoping it won't quite make it down my way as have been enjoying the sun too much!!!

• Subscriber

hi janette! sun s shining over here, but its real cold. i'm making lasagna and waiting for my mom to arrive with the pie she promised the kids... wonder if she's lost??wink.gif

• Subscriber

49872 hello, hope you are all having  happy Sunday.  I've had a weekend of cleaning and domestics and am pretty tired out, still good to get it done and give the house some tlc! Have a friend coming over in a min so gonna have a natter over some toasted buttered hot cross buns and a cuppa mmmm

Wow Jen, nice! even your arm looks a Lemon colour!

Archived