Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49901.....Suee... Suee...I'm fine but you should stick to the calculator...check the numbers. lol

eyes.gif49902eyes.gif

So sorry, not a very good start...Please forgive me...Number police forgive me please...frown.gif frown.giffrown.gif  frown.gif

Hi Sue and Polly!! How are you! I have a feeling I'm going to mess up the counting today many times!

49904.....I forgive you Suee.....how can I not...and i wouldn't have anything to do if you didn't mess up. lol

.....I'm going home now....so behave !!

Bye Polly!

Btw Stockholm trip was nice and I spoke lot of swedish!! (or at least I tried, lolsmile.gif)

49905 Back from dropping the kids at school, thinking about what I want to do today - was going to pull weeds in the garden, but the rain provides a nice excuse to get out of that!

49906 Hi Polly (even though your light went out!), Hi Sue, Hi Kert! How are all of you this morning?

49907-morning/afternoon who ever is around,how you all doing today

it was soooo hard getting up at 6am. drove bike to work and boy if i'd known what was waiting for me!!! there were 4 of us for 29 patients. i had to wash/nurse 10 patients all on my own. so we didnt finish till 12.30!! thats half an hour too late for 12-oclock medication-tourfrown.gif so many sickleaves again today..? It must be exhaustingfrown.gif

Hi Janette! You could plan pulling the weeds, for example while lying on a couch and watching some nice movie?smile.gif

49908-it,s actually been a BEAUTIFUL DAY here today,bright sun and blue sky and a little bit warm,yipeeeeehappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif