Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

Hello Kert, Caz and Janette...happy.gif

Please Please Kert mess the numbers for me, so Iembarassed.gif don't feel so stupid.

Janette stay long..few mins to say how are you?...you keep running away everytime I come on this!frown.gif

Caz...So how are you?smile.gif

I'm making a veg curry, rice and nann bread, it's nearly ready, so staying only for a few mins....smile.gif 

49911-hi sue,i,m not feeling to bad now thanks,how are you.

Hi Caz! Beautiful day here too... feels like spring! It's nice to wake up when its bright before 7am!smile.gif

49912-hi kert,i agree it was so nice walking the dog earlier i stayed out with him for almost an hour,

Sue vege curry sounds sooooo good! I love the naan bread!!

49913 Hi again, Sue. I'm still here, was looking around at other threads, lol. Kert, movies on the couch does sound much better. Celebrity Apprentice was on last night, so think I will watch that. Hi Caz, glad you're feeling better and have some sun.

49913-i,m off for abit to sort out something to eat,see you all later.

49915 Kert, what did you do in Stockholm? Maybe I could live vicariously through you?

It was a day in Stocholm trip - we do this kind of trip once or twice a year with my friends.
It's actually nothing very special, just walking around, some shopping, lunch and some drinks...smile.gif we went there by ship so we spent two nights on the ship and a day in Stocholm. It's a nice city and nice weekend trip!