Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50010 Goodmorning Zhivvy how are you ? Got radio on but Alice cooper is airing the show at the moment and I prefer sigally just have to wait awhile for the other guy :o/ How you feeling , im feeling good , thinking about finding a good hobby but I dont know what yet , maybe learn an instrument not sur what though.............whats the plan for today Zhivvy ?

wow!! we hit 50000??? 

livingroom coming together so fast now happy.gifhappy.gif and another sunny day, so i'm feeling so happyhappy.gif

50013 Well goodnight loves , im going now to listen to the radio and perhaps read , so take cares and see you tomorrow , nice day to you all , bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

50015 Looks to be a beautiful sunny day - yeah! Off to wake the kids and make breakfast . . .

50017 Back from dropping the kids at school, sorry to have missed you, Polly - think you must be headed home for the night by now!

hi janette! beautiful, sunny day over here too! cold wind, but sooo nice when you're in sun and sheltered form wind happy.gif

so i am singing this line over and over again: i wanna feel sunlight on my face!!