Counting Encore!

Janette B

• Subscriber

50020 Hi Barbara! Perfect song for today! I don't think that I could ever live in a cold, dark climate - I'm one of those people who gets a little depressed when couped up during the winter and we hardly even have winter, can't imagine how crazy I'd be if I lived elsewhere where winter actually exists, lol!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

it has always been our dream to live somewhere hot and sunny. but then we had kids, i had my parents and now we have the house. and i really love my house, especially now it finally starts to look so good. but maybe, once upon a time....

i too feel so much better on clear, sunny days. i love the warmth, but even a sunny winterday is okay by me. but i hate rain and cloudsmad.gif

50025-looks like i,m here all alone,talking to myself,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif so i think i will go and have something to eat and come back later and see if anyone is around then,

• Subscriber

Hi all!!

About the weather... i could spend about 5 months of the year in some sunny and warm place!! I like the snow and winter too but we just have too much and too long of it!! Luckily it's at least getting brighter day by day - I guess I hate the darkness most. But I'm afraid all this snow will not melt before may!!

• Subscriber
so i am singing this line over and over again: i wanna feel sunlight on my face!!

Lol... just remembered "i wanna feel some blood on my face" from misheard lyricslaugh.giflaugh.gif

but yes I wanna feel some sunlight too!!!!!smile.gif

• Subscriber

we are used to it I guess! Luckily it's not cold at this moment... I just try to think about last summer, which was so sunny and hot - hopefully this summer will be like that too!!smile.gif

Archived