scout6

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

scout6']where on earth are you that you are wearing a sundress already?

There is another half of the planet below yours.

We have people, animals, Iphones and McDonalds.

Also the weather is the reverse of yours, the sky is green and we all walk on the ceiling.

Nope, I'm not down there, I'm in southern California and it's mid-80's currently, chilly at night though. More rain expected Monday, so it may get cool again.

• Subscriber
maxidres.jpg

jM86yV-strandjurk-kimono-a.jpg

in dutch we call them strandjurkjes (= translation: beachdresses)
Oooohhh . . . the top dresses are maxi sundresses, lol, but wouldn't call the bottom one a sundress as it has too much sleeve. I like it the best though, really cute, but a sundress has to be "strappy", imho.

Oh that's it. I'm just going to call anything without pant legs (trouser legs for those in other parts of the planet clinging on for dear life) a

FROCK.

Actually I used to own one of those maps that puts everything opposite of what we've been shown about how the earth sits. I like it. Makes you stop and wonder ... AM I on the bottom???

and touche! on the iPad. Forget who said that.

Yes I am aware that some people are in summer right now Mick. She mentioned mountains with snow but that she was warm enough to wear a dress so I was curious. Can't believe there is someone out there who's a bigger smartass than me. :)

• Subscriber
Oh that's it. I'm just going to call anything without pant legs (trouser legs for those in other parts of the planet clinging on for dear life) a

FROCK.

Actually I used to own one of those maps that puts everything opposite of what we've been shown about how the earth sits. I like it. Makes you stop and wonder ... AM I on the bottom???

and touche! on the iPad. Forget who said that.

Yes I am aware that some people are in summer right now Mick. She mentioned mountains with snow but that she was warm enough to wear a dress so I was curious. Can't believe there is someone out there who's a bigger smartass than me. :)

I'm only mucking around with you mate. 

Seems a good idea to me that the 4 of us left in the Zoo get along!

Don't pay any notice to my garbage happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

scout6']where on earth are you that you are wearing a sundress already?

There is another half of the planet below yours.

We have people, animals, Iphones and McDonalds.

Also the weather is the reverse of yours, the sky is green and we all walk on the ceiling.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber
i like them all, janette! and i try to buy as many dresses as i can every summer.... thats as many as i can justify to hans, lol.
Me too . . . . planning a dress shopping trip this week or next, love wearing cute dresses!!!! The only part of my plan is how to keep Dennis from noticing, lol, think I'd better buy them in small doses, one here, another there wink.gif! Really, really want the last dress, but in green shades, not pink and purple - asking too much???