Tickets for concerts still not announced

italianboy

• Subscriber

Hi everybody,
I wanna know if our presale will be usable even for the concerts that will surely be announced later (I'm talking about,for instance, Milan 8 july,Dublin25,27 july....obviously only one of this just like our presale allow us).

Can somebody answer this question?

• Subscriber

burton235 wrote:

I'm not sure, I'm a little nervous as I haven't received my emial yet, I'm just waiting for direction from the moderators on this site to help all of us out that may miss our chance to even use our pre-sales.

About the e-mail not received I don't think it's a problem. If you are able to see the code in the tour section the fact that youhaven't received the e-mail isn't important.

• Subscriber

joseph129 wrote:

I hope there are more dates, of on holiday on 7 July to rimini, italy

so just going to miss the milan camcert by a few hours

I hope they play some place like Rome

I'm quite sure Rome won't be added. It's almost sure that there will be a concert in Milan on 8 july,instead.

Anyway let's get back to the main question.

italianboy wrote:

joseph129 wrote:

I hope there are more dates, of on holiday on 7 July to rimini, italy

so just going to miss the milan camcert by a few hours

I hope they play some place like Rome

I'm quite sure Rome won't be added. It's almost sure that there will be a concert in Milan on 8 july,instead.

Anyway let's get back to the main question.

Hope so, last year I caught duran duran in concert in Lido jeleslo

• Subscriber

Hi There all ,

Yeh i,m a bit confused about this also , although i am gonna try and get tickets for dublin on the 24th july , i would love to go to a couple while in Dublinand want to plan dates .

Everybody seemed quite confident it was gonna be 24th , 25th , and 27th july for Dublin . i would love to know for sure .

Anybody any ideas ???????

Cheers smile.gif

tom mallon wrote:

Hi There all ,

Yeh i,m a bit confused about this also , although i am gonna try and get tickets for dublin on the 24th july , i would love to go to a couple while in Dublin and want to plan dates .

Everybody seemed quite confident it was gonna be 24th , 25th , and 27th july for Dublin . i would love to know for sure .

Anybody any ideas ???????

Cheers
smile.gif

there is bound to be more dates added to these venues,ie london,dublin,new york.it would be nice just to add these dates now and have done withit.that way you have more choice on youre presale voucher,instead of being pushed into useing it for the available date only.

im guessing as soon as that date sells out,then the next date will be available.but as they have got thses venues already in place they should be up now withthe other tour dates.

its common sense and less stress surely if they do that.

Hi everybody, I'm having to post with this free account because my paid one won't let me at the moment. mad.gif

I really wanted to ask the same question as I would prefer to go to Wembley on the Saturday (assuming they add a second night). I can't remember how itworks. For the Vertigo tour I went to the second night at Dublin but I think all 3 nights were announced right at the start.