Look on the bright side....

mich40

• Subscriber
That's funny Mich, I just finished watching an hour special on Charlie's past week media blitz. I like Two and A Half Men and Charlie's not so bad.

and the irony of it all is that he gets fired...... eventhough his character on the show was/is portrayed the very same way as he is...

[quote name='sugrue wrote:

surrenders']That's funny Mich, I just finished watching an hour special on Charlie's past week media blitz. I like Two and A Half Men and Charlie's not so bad.

and the irony of it all is that he gets fired...... eventhough his character on the show was/is portrayed the very same way as he is...

I know!  I think that's why it was a great show, he was playing himself...lol.  I've never heard any complaints about his work, always showed up and did his job. He does have a huge ego.

• Subscriber

I love Sheen losing his mind publicly. It's sad, because it's morbid twisted ppl like myself, are seeing humour in his out of control downward spiral of addiction. How can you not laugh at a guy who "eats the little bones of trolls in the morning".

• Subscriber

I love Sheen losing his mind publicly. It's sad, because it's morbid twisted ppl like myself, are seeing humour in his out of control downward spiral of addiction. How can you not laugh at a guy who "eats the little bones of trolls in the morning".

• Subscriber