• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBh9xwDAtc Afterlife Switchfoot

Kissing Bliss..

Am catching up some emails to friends, I am so slack.   I am listening to the Beatles, right now, "If I fell".   sounds vocally like a good song for Bono to cover. I mean, it doesent have to be a

Screaming Trees: Nearly Lost you

This is my Irish song...I used to put it on early in the morning when the flight attendants would wake you up after the overnight flight to Dublin from the US, I use to love putting it on and watching the coast with those long fingers*that's what it looked like* come into view, that is probably one of my favorite things of all time seeing the coast with the sun rising from the air over Ireland.

James: Waltzing Along, that whole album would be on nonstop while I wandered over there. Its the song that got me through the fall off Howth waiting for the fire brigade. THANK YOU JAMES FOR TAKING ME TO ANOTHER PLACE, once they got me down the shock set it that my ankle was backwards and swinging in every direction. Ugghghh. That that was bad, Beaumont Hospital was beyond odd. All the doctors were listening to a horse race on a radio while everyone waiting on the embassy. Note to self: You have never taken a soul to Ireland, there might be times it would be good to have someone along, I dreamed of taking my children but they never wanted to go. Every song has a story I suppose.