• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBh9xwDAtc Afterlife Switchfoot

Kissing Bliss..

Am catching up some emails to friends, I am so slack.   I am listening to the Beatles, right now, "If I fell".   sounds vocally like a good song for Bono to cover. I mean, it doesent have to be a

• Subscriber

Listening to the radio, and they are playing some prtty good tunes, everybody is out and no-body is on here, and im bored lol, how are you bragi ? I sent you a gift :o) Was going to visit my brother tonight, but my sister in law is working and he's just having a lazy one on the sofa, so it's a quiet weekend for me..

Tomorrow I might cook a nice lunch tomorrow, Either Spaghetti bolagnais, or Meatballs with fettuccine, with salad or with bread ?

• Subscriber

Traditional Irish Blessing

Irish folk medieval

In the rare of old times The Dubliners

The Unicorn The Irish Rovers

I imagine this site as a chess board. The free side and the real world ( I don't know how to play chess, so I'm winging it.) Can the public that has not paid their dues see these post?

• Subscriber

Yes they can I think ,finally picked both, Baguette and salad lol, Imsooooooooooooooooo bored, might have an early night, how have you been, are you going out for celebrations ? Your Irish are'nt you ? Or are you quiet like me ;o), We're not too bad lol, well behaved..