What music are you listening to part 3

123love

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

still have achtung baby playing in my car. i find my love is starting to appreciate the songs more and more now. who's gonna ride your wild horses, so cruel, mysterious ways and love is blindness are still his favourites. but he's also starting to like the fly and zoostation a bit more (where before he thougth they were just noise, lol!) 

so i'm gonna keep playing it till he likes them all happy.gif
  • Subscriber

If tomorrow never comes~Ronan Keating

There are so many songs about love but all so different and very much liked so who says you cant spread and make unique one theme , with enough information you can make a master piece..............

• Subscriber

still have achtung baby playing in my car. i find my love is starting to appreciate the songs more and more now. who's gonna ride your wild horses, so cruel, mysterious ways and love is blindness are still his favourites. but he's also starting to like the fly and zoostation a bit more (where before he thougth they were just noise, lol!) 
so i'm gonna keep playing it till he likes them all happy.gif
Barbara, I keep trying this tactic, but so far no good, When I had Pop playing, he ( Hubby) did wonder who the band was !!!!!

Been listening to snow patrol today, was in the operating theatre and we try and keep the music to please everyone!! U2 is banned because I stop concentrating on my work and go off into a little dream world!!!!!!!ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']still have achtung baby playing in my car. i find my love is starting to appreciate the songs more and more now. who's gonna ride your wild horses, so cruel, mysterious ways and love is blindness are still his favourites. but he's also starting to like the fly and zoostation a bit more (where before he thougth they were just noise, lol!) 
so i'm gonna keep playing it till he likes them all 
happy.gif

Barbara, I keep trying this tactic, but so far no good, When I had Pop playing, he ( Hubby) did wonder who the band was !!!!!

Been listening to snow patrol today, was in the operating theatre and we try and keep the music to please everyone!! U2 is banned because I stop concentrating on my work and go off into a little dream world!!!!!!!ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

Oh Maggie, I can just picture this!!  

• Subscriber

Johnny Cash: The cover of Hurt he does

That's such a great song. Did you watch the BIO on Johnny Cash last week. They talked to one of his daughters and she retold how after they made the video. He really wanted her to see it and when she did. He asked her what she thought of it. She said it was sad, it was like he was saying good-bye. And he said, "I am..."

Arcady, "Trois Matelots du Port-de-Brest" (After the Ball).  Old Breton song done by an Irish trad/folk outfit (I think one of their guys is Breton).  My French is mauvaise, my Breton non-existent, but some rough translations of the song always bring up cannibalism.  So I'm guessing:  not a love song. 

Archived