What music are you listening to part 3

U2: Zoostation! I love this song and once again when I hear it I am addicted, it'll be in my head for days.

There are waves, the contest in NYC finishes tomorrow then everyone comes home for Surf Expo. This is the perfect song to have stuck in my head this weekend! Dancing around Surf Expo in Orlando is something I am looking forward to!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBh9xwDAtc Afterlife Switchfoot

Kissing Bliss..

Am catching up some emails to friends, I am so slack.   I am listening to the Beatles, right now, "If I fell".   sounds vocally like a good song for Bono to cover. I mean, it doesent have to be a

• Subscriber

After watching their TIFF interview, I think the guys could be listening to what I am. Around here, we all like Foster the People and the guys said they admire the joy of their album.

Of note - My kids want to see FTP in DC. Cheapest tickets are $90! eek.gif Cheapest U2360 Baltimore tickets $30.

So much for U2 overcharging their fans for tickets!

• Subscriber

POP (newly bought) and I haven't ever listened to it all the way through at once. Loving it! It's got some amazing tracks that I am newly appreciating. (I'm sure you all already thought so.) Now to get Zooropa. I never have before so I need to finally do that! Are Zootopians allowed to admit this?