Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Anjana wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Elbow's new album

Hoping to get that soon Maggie is it good? 

I'm addicted to Elbow's Seldom Seen Kid at the moment.
It's great., very mellow, more so than Seldom, Takes a few listens, Been a fan for years, am going to see them at the O2 on the 29th march, Love Guy Garvey, remember at Wembley 1 when he lost his words and had to start again, so nervous in front of such a massive crowd.!!!!!

eek.gifeek.gif Wow you lucky ducky - enjoy! I was at Wembley1 too, they were brilliant (and the day I met Edge outside his hotel room...next door to mine heh heh - just thought I'd get that in again!!tongue.gifwink.gif)

16th of June nine 0 five door bell rings...banana_smiley_32.gif

*love*

Yay more James fans. The two latest EPs, Night Before and Morning after. Great, just great. I do wish Tim would not swear though. They even have a bootleg blog now. So many shows....not enough hardrive space.

I knew Tim wouldn't be able to permanently stay away from James. My 3rd favorite band (used to be 2nd).

"More than a drug is what I need, need a change of scenery. Need a new life"

Leaders of the Free World - Elbow

With arms wide open~Creed

My fiance used to sing this to me alot.............

Even though he died 9 years now , I still think about him time to time and I wonder how his old dog is and family.............. 

I was assaulted by a psycho transient on the weekend. He wanted money. I wouldn't give him any.

He used profanity and called me a bunch of misogynist names. Well at least I wasn't mugged or murdered.  I have been listening to U2's Walk On for the past 3 days.