Bajagirl-Please combine and re-sticky my 4 contest threads-thanks!

xtraspicy62

I am going to re-post the contest polls....I dont know why they are gone, but will try and re-post and get them sticky-ed.

the webpoll site still has them listed, and they show everyones votes, so no need to vote again...

seems the polls themselves are still as is...

but the entire thread and sticky is gone!

no reason given to me either.

so I will re-post..

nOOOO!! did our contest disappear?? so good the votes arent lost! great job, spicy. i hope they fix it soon, must have been the damn grem euhhhh zoolins againmad.gif
no, the votes arent lost, but no one can vote either. on the poll website, all of the polls were created by me and set to run until march 17, st. pattys day.

so i never changed the polls.

they should all be running until march 17th.

why they dont run is a mystery at this point....

it may take a few days to re-post, or i could just call the contest now.

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1']nOOOO!! did our contest disappear?? so good the votes arent lost! great job, spicy. i hope they fix it soon, must have been the damn
grem
 euhhhh zoolins again
mad.gif

no, the votes arent lost, but no one can vote either. on the poll website, all of the polls were created by me and set to run until march 17, st. pattys day.

Your call Spicy! maybe wait a few more hours to see if you hear anything about restickying etc... and see if they can be voted on again - but if you have had enough of all the problems I understand totally xxxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1']nOOOO!! did our contest disappear?? so good the votes arent lost! great job, spicy. i hope they fix it soon, must have been the damn
grem
 euhhhh zoolins again
mad.gif

Your call Spicy! maybe wait a few more hours to see if you hear anything about restickying etc... and see if they can be voted on again - but if you have had enough of all the problems I understand totally xxxx

I will have to wait and see what baja says, but if this cant be fixed, its pretty obvious who the winners are already...but there are also a couple of ties and close calls...

either way, the contest made for some incredible profiles and some real love and community!

I'll give it a few days, i think, then see what happens...

i might post a winners thread then...

but there was so much more to do and the original person who was going to help me, well, i dont know if i can ask them to help me anymore....

• Subscriber

like zhiv says, its your call, spicy. but it would be great if the mods responded and put the contest back in his rightful position. you made all those efforts, coming up with the idea in the first place, creating the poll and all. would be a shame if you couldnt end it like you wan to. bout it already achieved so much!! so many zootops getting creative with their profiles, pics, memories.... it was a great idea!

• Subscriber
like zhiv says, its your call, spicy. but it would be great if the mods responded and put the contest back in his rightful position. you made all those efforts, coming up with the idea in the first place, creating the poll and all. would be a shame if you couldnt end it like you wan to. bout it already achieved so much!! so many zootops getting creative with their profiles, pics, memories.... it was a great idea!
Bajagirl !

Please combine and re-sticky the 4 contest threadsthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthanks!

• Subscriber

[quote name='electricco wrote:

barbara1']like zhiv says, its your call, spicy. but it would be great if the mods responded and put the contest back in his rightful position. you made all those efforts, coming up with the idea in the first place, creating the poll and all. would be a shame if you couldnt end it like you wan to. bout it already achieved so much!! so many zootops getting creative with their profiles, pics, memories.... it was a great idea!

Bajagirl !

Please combine and re-sticky the 4 contest threadsthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthanks!

Please - lets have this restickied!