• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

dizzybint']panic panic panic

and hand out cake? Cake is a good way to meet new friends in the queue!

and have someone to bring you croissants after the show hey Zhivvy ... roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

dizzybint']panic panic panic

and hand out cake? Cake is a good way to meet new friends in the queue!

and have someone to bring you croissants after the show hey Zhivvy ... roll.gif

Those were the best croissants ever Jess - it had been 38 hours since I had seen a bed by that time! And even though I had no idea what was going on and had no sense of anything - so badly that I dropped them on the floor they still tasted so good!!!

• Subscriber

Hey All, thanks for all comments!

I am Brazilian but live here in US. I can say that South America will be an Epic concert. You guys are right, U2 does not go there very often and it's for sure an unique opportunity for all south Americans. Every time there is a concert of this size it's a mess. This time we had a huge problem with Tickets4fun, who was responsible for selling the tickets. They held more than 50% of the tickets at pre-sale for media and "famous" people in Brazil and most of subscribers, who just signed the membership to have a chance to buy the tix in advance, could not get it. U2 opened 2 more concerts to cover all demand. It's ridiculous and that's why, I am 100% sure, all GA will be in line for at least dayS. It is crazy, but that's the way it is.

My first was in Charllotesville in 2009, but I got lower level seats...that was very calm...even GA was pretty calm.

I really hope to get in to the pit, I will try my best!

:o)

• Subscriber

Hi again, Juan! I have heard that VIP's, government officials, etc. do get more than their fair share of the tickets all over S.A., not just Brazil and it's too bad for the fans, but good that they added shows. Hope that your dream comes true - just arrive very, very early. You will have a great time!!! Please come back and tell us about it after your show!!!

• Subscriber

Hi again, Juan! I have heard that VIP's, government officials, etc. do get more than their fair share of the tickets all over S.A., not just Brazil and it's too bad for the fans, but good that they added shows. Hope that your dream comes true - just arrive very, very early. You will have a great time!!! Please come back and tell us about it after your show!!!
I may be wrong but was there not a part in U2 by U2 about a concery in Mexico (I think it was) and diplomats children being driven into the arena etc... and the band was not happy about it at all. Does anyone else remember reading about that?

And Juan can't wait to hear about your shows