CONGRATULATIONS! WINNERS U2.COM PROFILE CONTEST

Thanks for doing this contest Spicy! It was a lot of fun! banana.gif Congrats to all the winners! clap.gif

It WAS a lot of fun, it sure was!!! You all are the very best of friends and u2 fans!!

Love to you all!

Job well done!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
It's been fun seeing what everyone came up with for their profiles...  congrats congratualtions.gifto everyone who participated, loved all of the creativity..... 
  and thanks thankyou.gif for the votes for my profile! 

Dear U2,

This is Nature's Market located in Houston, Texas (Museum District). We are absolutely passionate about your music, political activism, and non profit work. A little bit about us, we are a small urban bodega that believes in ethical and sustainable farming and places great emphasis on the provenance of all our products. We lik...e to think globally and shop locally and hence we only buy produce from local farmers. We would be absolutely honored if you could come visit us and play at our store. If you could let us know, we would deeply appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Nature's Market

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mich40']And yay for you, Spicy!!!! Thanks again for doing this!

I'll second that yay! Spicy this was a fantastic competition so much fun!!!! Thank you!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

U R Funny!

Prince, thats one of your personas. I mainly dwell in the realm of your third person, the spiritual one of you, your essence. But, You do delight me in all of your personas. You are so enchanting, I love to roam your realm but desire to pull you over to mine, your realm consist of pure energies, very clear and clean, and magnetic of course. Its a total positive energy realm when I enter, I am no longer in the regular energy zone. I feel your magnetic pull. I love to enter your realm, wish I could have you closer enchanting one. Prince, is there a way that I can convince you to meet me in NY, right across the street from the spider man theater to be exact. I like clarity and truth. I can't lie. If I think of your fame, I shall cry and start screaming. This current realm where I am at physically, lacks the most important part of me, my Prince and all of his energy. So, can I meet you in NY? Thru perils, and earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes, which we get alot on a "sudden" instant, floods, no matter what happens, I shall make it to meet you there. Make it soon, the way things are going, I don't know if I am next to go too. Please Prince, do help me meet you. Its evil, I should have what I need just once, I never ask for anything of anyone, this is the most important request of my existence, for once, I should get what I love the most, my Prince.

• Subscriber

i cant believe i won 3rd price?? really? i cant remember but must have been only 3 entries, right?!

thanx for all the fun your competition brought to us, and to me, spicy thumbsup.gif.  i spend an amuzing few hours to spice up my profile! (hey, now i know how they came up with that word; your name was the inspiration for that happy.gif)
congratulations to all who participated, banana.gif thanx to everyone who took the time to visit our profiles and for the votesyay.gif! and looking forward to new fun competitions.clap.gifclap.gif

i cant believe i won 3rd price?? really? i cant remember but must have been only 3 entries, right?!
thanx for all the fun your competition brought to us, and to me, spicy thumbsup.gif.  i spend an amuzing few hours to spice up my profile! (hey, now i know how they came up with that word; your name was the inspiration for that happy.gif)
congratulations to all who participated, banana.gif thanx to everyone who took the time to visit our profiles and for the votesyay.gif! and looking forward to new fun competitions.clap.gifclap.gif
yes, you won and thre were a lot more than 3 entries, lol!

but what caused you to win was all of the hard work that you put into it, and your profile is awesome!!

Everyones story and pictures are so interesting and this work that everyone did, most certainly added to the website!

• Subscriber
Prince, thats one of your personas. I mainly dwell in the realm of your third person, the spiritual one of you, your essence. But, You do delight me in all of your personas. You are so enchanting, I love to roam your realm but desire to pull you over to mine, your realm consist of pure energies, very clear and clean, and magnetic of course. Its a total positive energy realm when I enter, I am no longer in the regular energy zone. I feel your magnetic pull. I love to enter your realm, wish I could have you closer enchanting one. Prince, is there a way that I can convince you to meet me in NY, right across the street from the spider man theater to be exact. I like clarity and truth. I can't lie. If I think of your fame, I shall cry and start screaming. This current realm where I am at physically, lacks the most important part of me, my Prince and all of his energy. So, can I meet you in NY? Thru perils, and earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes, which we get alot on a "sudden" instant, floods, no matter what happens, I shall make it to meet you there. Make it soon, the way things are going, I don't know if I am next to go too. Please Prince, do help me meet you. Its evil, I should have what I need just once, I never ask for anything of anyone, this is the most important request of my existence, for once, I should get what I love the most, my Prince.
What does this have to do with the profile contest RealmawakeRosa?????
  • Subscriber

[quote name='CatKim wrote:

RealmawakeRosa']Prince, thats one of your personas. I mainly dwell in the realm of your third person, the spiritual one of you, your essence. But, You do delight me in all of your personas. You are so enchanting, I love to roam your realm but desire to pull you over to mine, your realm consist of pure energies, very clear and clean, and magnetic of course. Its a total positive energy realm when I enter, I am no longer in the regular energy zone. I feel your magnetic pull. I love to enter your realm, wish I could have you closer enchanting one. Prince, is there a way that I can convince you to meet me in NY, right across the street from the spider man theater to be exact. I like clarity and truth. I can't lie. If I think of your fame, I shall cry and start screaming. This current realm where I am at physically, lacks the most important part of me, my Prince and all of his energy. So, can I meet you in NY? Thru perils, and earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes, which we get alot on a "sudden" instant, floods, no matter what happens, I shall make it to meet you there. Make it soon, the way things are going, I don't know if I am next to go too. Please Prince, do help me meet you. Its evil, I should have what I need just once, I never ask for anything of anyone, this is the most important request of my existence, for once, I should get what I love the most, my Prince.

rosa is the real hijack-queen.... waiting for her prince.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

CatKim wrote:

RealmawakeRosa']Prince, thats one of your personas. I mainly dwell in the realm of your third person, the spiritual one of you, your essence. But, You do delight me in all of your personas. You are so enchanting, I love to roam your realm but desire to pull you over to mine, your realm consist of pure energies, very clear and clean, and magnetic of course. Its a total positive energy realm when I enter, I am no longer in the regular energy zone. I feel your magnetic pull. I love to enter your realm, wish I could have you closer enchanting one. Prince, is there a way that I can convince you to meet me in NY, right across the street from the spider man theater to be exact. I like clarity and truth. I can't lie. If I think of your fame, I shall cry and start screaming. This current realm where I am at physically, lacks the most important part of me, my Prince and all of his energy. So, can I meet you in NY? Thru perils, and earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes, which we get alot on a "sudden" instant, floods, no matter what happens, I shall make it to meet you there. Make it soon, the way things are going, I don't know if I am next to go too. Please Prince, do help me meet you. Its evil, I should have what I need just once, I never ask for anything of anyone, this is the most important request of my existence, for once, I should get what I love the most, my Prince.

rosa is the real hijack-queen.... waiting for her prince.

it doesnt, ha ha!

I think rosa has a great sense of humor and is quite mischieviousroll.gif