CONGRATULATIONS! WINNERS U2.COM PROFILE CONTEST

• Subscriber

and my buttons came the other day..... they are gorgeous!!  Thank you so much to Spicy and everyone for making this such a fun, friendly competition....  thumbsup.gif

I bought all of the buttons from the 360 tour, and my new ones go VERY nicely with my little collection  tongue.gif I wanted to post a pic of them all together....  but no time this wknd!  Maybe later...... 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

hi all! so glad you 're all very happy with prices! but dereski, sorry to hear bout your health issues, hope everything goes well with the thyroid. take good care of those sinuses... believe me, i know how much that hurts.frown.gif

and my buttons came the other day..... they are gorgeous!!  Thank you so much to Spicy and everyone for making this such a fun, friendly competition....  thumbsup.gif

I bought all of the buttons from the 360 tour, and my new ones go VERY nicely with my little collection  tongue.gif I wanted to post a pic of them all together....  but no time this wknd!  Maybe later...... 

Nikki, I think we are all excited to hear you have every button from the 360 tour!

Cant wait to see your fabulous photo of them allsmile.gif

for now, here is what they look like (there are 4 of them)

41p3ztmklIL.jpg
  • Subscriber

my RED-tumbler arrived today! with coffee happy.gif thanx so much spicy!

i was looking for a tumbler like that, but amazone wouldnt ship one to belgium. nor to zhivs house in uk. i was very disappointed after that, but then came the contest and i got one as a present!! i'll be happy to use it when driving to the ferry on thursdayhappy.gifhappy.gif

my RED-tumbler arrived today! with coffee happy.gif thanx so much spicy!
i was looking for a tumbler like that, but amazone wouldnt ship one to belgium. nor to zhivs house in uk. i was very disappointed after that, but then came the contest and i got one as a present!! i'll be happy to use it when driving to the ferry on thursdayhappy.gifhappy.gif
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Starbucks RED tumbler! You WON that Babs!

For every Starbucks (PRODUCT)REDâ„¢ Color Change Tumbler sold, Starbucks will contribute $1.00 US to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa.

297141e.jpg
  • Community Moderator

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1']

my RED-tumbler arrived today! with coffee 
happy.gif
 thanx so much spicy!
i was looking for a tumbler like that, but amazone wouldnt ship one to belgium. nor to zhivs house in uk. i was very disappointed after that, but then came the contest and i got one as a present!! i'll be happy to use it when driving to the ferry on thursday
happy.gifhappy.gif

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Starbucks RED tumbler! You WON that Babs!

For every Starbucks (PRODUCT)REDâ„¢ Color Change Tumbler sold, Starbucks will contribute $1.00 US to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa.

297141e.jpg

oh...I have one of those.  Don't you love the way the letters change colours when there is hot coffee in it?

• Subscriber

Got my set of 4 U2 pins. Thanks so much Spicy!! You did such a great job on this contest! smile.gif

The pins now reside with the rest of my U2 goodies:

5I2qE67m0j_5YH00ch02u-dnCaE5uAlQ

Got my set of 4 U2 pins. Thanks so much Spicy!! You did such a great job on this contest! smile.gif

The pins now reside with the rest of my U2 goodies:

5I2qE67m0j_5YH00ch02u-dnCaE5uAlQ

You're most welcome, Jbarnych.

Thank you for sharing your photo with us.

All of the super cool u2 stuff -and I love the mugs.

Looks great!smile.gif