CONGRATULATIONS! WINNERS U2.COM PROFILE CONTEST

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_6031.jpg?t=1302975068

glasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gifglasses.gif

eek.gifThanxs SO MUCH Spicy For The Lovely PRIZESwink.gif

alien.gifI Really Lembarassed.gifVE the U2360° Laminate and MiniU2BYU2tired.gif

Awesome photo electricco! Now everyone can see how nice the laminate is and the ease of carrying around the mini U2 by U2 book. Its lightweight and has all the same info of the larger sized book. Its fun to read on the train or bus, will fit right in your pocket too.

Congratulations Electricco-you deserved it!

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

joshthetree']Hi spicy, thanks very much for the WWBD sticker, it's really cool, even though I don't know what WWBD stands for - is it
World Wide Bono Disciples
[/font]
[/font]
?! Anyway it's stuck to the lid of my lap top - thanks again =0)

Hmmm....thats a good question. I wonder if you're right?

297587949v2_480x480_Front.jpg

I think its What Would Bono Do

I think we all know that, redhead, LOL!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62']COOL! That looks good!

Thanks so much for posting these pictures, Mich40.

Now, everyone can see how much fun it is to have a zoo baby decal in their car window.

I think it looks fabulous.

again, thanks for taking the time to go and photograph the decal for us to see.

Your time and efforts are appreciated
smile.gifsmile.gif

Zoo baby looks amazing!!!!!!!  I have the Zoo baby condom box in my bedroom dresser drawer.  When I went to Zoo TV, all my friends and co-workers wanted them.  So mom and I each bought 12 packages, lol.  They must have thought we were busy ladies, lol
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

laugh.gif  That's funny.

I still have mine somewhere too.

no you didnt, patti! thats so funny yay.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62']COOL! That looks good!

Thanks so much for posting these pictures, Mich40.

Now, everyone can see how much fun it is to have a zoo baby decal in their car window.

I think it looks fabulous.

again, thanks for taking the time to go and photograph the decal for us to see.

Your time and efforts are appreciated
smile.gifsmile.gif

Zoo baby looks amazing!!!!!!!  I have the Zoo baby condom box in my bedroom dresser drawer.  When I went to Zoo TV, all my friends and co-workers wanted them.  So mom and I each bought 12 packages, lol.  They must have thought we were busy ladies, lol

laugh.gif  That's funny.

I got my patch in the post the other day too... thanks so much for it... I must decide which jacket it goes on or maybe I will buy a new jacket for it... or maybe stick it on a pair of jeans..  Thanks very much XTRASPICY!!!!!!
Hi Sugrue

Thanks for letting us know that you got your U2 patch. it will be an exciting adventure to decide how you want to wear it!

Here is the patch for everyone to see:

yhst-70368537883115_2152_34196280
  • Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mich40 wrote:

PattiU2']Zoo baby looks amazing!!!!!!!  I have the Zoo baby condom box in my bedroom dresser drawer.  When I went to Zoo TV, all my friends and co-workers wanted them.  So mom and I each bought 12 packages, lol.  They must have thought we were busy ladies, lol

laugh.gif

That's funny.

Yes we did!  And the line-up was insane, people pushing, shoving.  My mom, who can really yell, all of a sudden yelled for everyone to smarten the ____ up and stop pushing.  Everyone was saying "way to go lady", lol. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mich40']
laugh.gif
  That's funny.

no you didnt, patti! thats so funny
yay.gif

Yes we did!  And the line-up was insane, people pushing, shoving.  My mom, who can really yell, all of a sudden yelled for everyone to smarten the ____ up and stop pushing.  Everyone was saying "way to go lady", lol. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifand what was the reason for the condoms being given out at the concert? stay safe tonight?smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

barbara1']

no you didnt, patti! thats so funny
yay.gif

Yes we did!  And the line-up was insane, people pushing, shoving.  My mom, who can really yell, all of a sudden yelled for everyone to smarten the ____ up and stop pushing.  Everyone was saying "way to go lady", lol.
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifand what was the reason for the condoms being given out at the concert? stay safe tonight?smile.gif

Good one Spicy!!!!!!!!!     No, they were selling them, had a pic of the baby on them with a line through him, lol.   I will find mine and take a pic.pimp.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

PattiU2']

Yes we did!  And the line-up was insane, people pushing, shoving.  My mom, who can really yell, all of a sudden yelled for everyone to smarten the ____ up and stop pushing.  Everyone was saying "way to go lady", lol.
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

and what was the reason for the condoms being given out at the concert? stay safe tonight?
smile.gif

Good one Spicy!!!!!!!!!     No, they were selling them, had a pic of the baby on them with a line through him, lol.   I will find mine and take a pic.pimp.gif

you mean they had zoo baby on it? was this official U2 gear?