Jump to content

Top 100 wealthiest celebrities, look who's #7


surrenders
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

i do agree having money is good. i'm glad to have a job, i'm glad my love has a job (2 jobs, in fact) i'm glad to have this money needed to renovate and redecorate the house. we can pay all bills, medical care, enough food (too much by times) and we can still afford to go on holiday. but would i want to be like sya a millionair?

i can honestly say, no. i dont.
look around, rich people, famous people they party all day and night. but are they happy? how many have addictions to pills, drugs, alcohol? how many of their marriages you see succeed? (lol! and they have enough marriages between them, don they??)
just well-doing is fine by me. don need more, thanx.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


how many of their marriages you see succeed? (lol! and they have enough marriages between them, don they??)

 

 Not to offend anyone,but I believe some (not all) wealthy people aren't concerned about marriages because if they divorce no problem because everything (to them) is replaceable.  I feel this way because I've seen so many many financially well-off men being quick to trade in their wives who were there for them during those "lean years" years for some young,trophy chick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually, the vast majority of millionaires, and there are many, lead very quiet and unremarkable lives.  You never hear about them because they don't have substance abuse problems or volatile marriages or anything else going on that would make the scandal-loving public take notice.  They just do good things in the world, offering services and products that benefit many.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well they do say money is the root of all evil...

The people who say this don't have any money and never will due to exactly this perspective.

Actually, the vast majority of millionaires, and there are many, lead very quiet and unremarkable lives.  You never hear about them because they don't have substance abuse problems or volatile marriages or anything else going on that would make the scandal-loving public take notice.  They just do good things in the world, offering services and products that benefit many.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='security_in_anonymity wrote:


MacFoley']Well they do say money is the root of all evil...

The people who say this don't have any money and never will due to exactly this perspective.

Actually, the vast majority of millionaires, and there are many, lead very quiet and unremarkable lives.  You never hear about them because they don't have substance abuse problems or volatile marriages or anything else going on that would make the scandal-loving public take notice.  They just do good things in the world, offering services and products that benefit many.

You think so? I thought they were bank-owners provoking finantial crisis and unemployment all over the world.laugh.gif

Now seriously, there are good and bad people in every social class, generalizations are never fair.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='mariacm wrote:


security_in_anonymity wrote:

MacFoley']Well they do say money is the root of all evil...

The people who say this don't have any money and never will due to exactly this perspective.

Actually, the vast majority of millionaires, and there are many, lead very quiet and unremarkable lives.  You never hear about them because they
 
don't 
have substance abuse problems or volatile marriages or anything else going on that would make the scandal-loving public take notice.  They just do good things in the world, offering services and products that benefit many.

You think so? I thought they were bank-owners provoking finantial crisis and unemployment all over the world.laugh.gif

Now seriously, there are good and bad people in every social class, generalizations are never fair.
 I agree because I've met nice people and jerks from both social-economic classes (rich and working).
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


barbara1']how many of their marriages you see succeed? (lol! and they have enough marriages between them, don they??)

 

 Not to offend anyone,but I believe some (not all) wealthy people aren't concerned about marriages because if they divorce no problem because everything (to them) is replaceable.  I feel this way because I've seen so many many financially well-off men being quick to trade in their wives who were there for them during those "lean years" years for some young,trophy chick.

 I've seen it too - it happens all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


illumination70 wrote:

barbara1']how many of their marriages you see succeed? (lol! and they have enough marriages between them, don they??)

 

 Not to offend anyone,but I believe some (not all) wealthy people aren't concerned about marriages because if they divorce no problem because everything (to them) is replaceable.  I feel this way because I've seen so many many financially well-off men being quick to trade in their wives who were there for them during those "lean years" years for some young,trophy chick.

 I've seen it too - it happens all the time.

  Yep and these same men are the ones who give the "evil eye" toward us women if we even do as much as to look at a younger man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Most people get money can't really make people happy. It's only love, loving people, being loved. Period. And if you're rich and lucky and you truly love people. All people. With or without money, you will still be the richest man or woman in the world.

Very well said LAWoman...thank you!smile.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...