Goodbye, U2

newsman

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I don't get the new radiohead album... its a noisy mess. I've listened to it a few times and i still think its crap.

I would say that this site has mostly to do with you leaving and not that you have lost interest in u2's music.

• Subscriber

I don't get the new radiohead album... its a noisy mess. I've listened to it a few times and i still think its crap.

I would say that this site has mostly to do with you leaving and not that you have lost interest in u2's music.

and maybe the fact no one really gives a shit?

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']I don't get the new radiohead album... its a noisy mess. I've listened to it a few times and i still think its crap.

What is it with the recent trend of peeps who hardly use this forum coming on and giving a big farewell-it's-all-over-wank-wank-I'm-outa-here-posts???

Really, it's just pop music.  We don't care!!!

Special mentions to our Pichu who literally did this for the 3rd time in a year recently!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']I don't get the new radiohead album... its a noisy mess. I've listened to it a few times and i still think its crap.

What is it with the recent trend of peeps who hardly use this forum coming on and giving a big farewell-it's-all-over-wank-wank-I'm-outa-here-posts???

Special mentions to our Pichu who literally did this for the 3rd time in a year recently!fans have been dropping out since all that you cant leave behind...couldnt really care less they have gone.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Special mentions to our Pichu who literally did this for the 3rd time in a year recently!fans have been dropping out since all that you cant leave behind...couldnt really care less they have gone.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley']

Special mentions to our Pichu who literally did this for the 3rd time in a year recently!
fans have been dropping out since all that you cant leave behind...couldnt really care less they have gone.

It's just amusing that peeps feel like they need to "break-up" with us. laugh.gif

Hey Mac, maybe we should go to every band who we used to like's forums and break up with them!!!

"Dear Jon Bon, man you used to be my world when I was 9! 

Then you cut your hair.

It's over dude."

• Subscriber

dear red hot chili peppers.....

what happened? you brought back john, who can't solo clean for shit, must because he was clean. i am leaving your music now until you rediscover your heroin habbits again! im done!