Goodbye, U2

newsman

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
dear red hot chili peppers.....

what happened? you brought back john, who can't solo clean for shit, must because he was clean. i am leaving your music now until you rediscover your heroin habbits again! im done!

roll.gif

They have a new guitarist! Hopefully he'll turn up to rehearsals with a nice baggie of scag so we can get some decent tunes out of the boys again!

• Subscriber

Dear Mr Aphex Twin,

Man I spent so many hours of my youth in dark warehouses causing mischeif and freaking out to your tunes.

Now you just sit at home blazing joints and playing Nintendo.

What gives?

It's over.

Don't worry Rich, it's not you, it's me.

Nah, that's bullshit, it's you.

Mick xx

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

MacFoley']dear red hot chili peppers.....

what happened? you brought back john, who can't solo clean for shit, must because he was clean. i am leaving your music now until you rediscover your heroin habbits again! im done!

roll.gif

They have a new guitarist! Hopefully he'll turn up to rehearsals with a nice baggie of scag so we can get some decent tunes out of the boys again!

hehehe!

• Subscriber

ok one more....

dear mr.yorke,

im so pissed off you dont know what a guitar looks like! what with ripping off a load of aphex twin b-sides, ripping off most artists off the warp lable, mixing them with old kid a, amnesiac tracks and presenting your fans wrapped up, rehashed radiohead songs? thats it, im not buying anymore radiohead albums until you and mr.greenwood step into a guitar shop and learn how to play the a major chord again. disgraceful!

you should look up to bands like u2, they know who to write a good rock song or two!!!