Goodbye, U2

newsman

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

peterferris8']Dear Jared Leto,

Once upon a time I was actually stupid enough to think your music is actually good! Turns out, though, I was wrong. Get rid of that slight autotune and overdone gang vocals on the last 30 Seconds To Mars album, and piss off back to the world of acting!

Ah Pete, I'm so proud of you right now!!!!

If you can piss of that awful Linkin Park, maybe swap 'em for a Tool, Faith No More, Nine Inch Nails or a Ministry you'll be sorted!

Don't expect me to stop with LP, but I already have Nine Inch Nails and have listened to Tool's first EP on YouTube today - and it is pretty darn good!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

mick james wrote:

peterferris8']Dear Jared Leto,

Once upon a time I was actually stupid enough to think your music is actually good! Turns out, though, I was wrong. Get rid of that slight autotune and overdone gang vocals on the last 30 Seconds To Mars album, and piss off back to the world of acting!

If you can piss of that awful Linkin Park, maybe swap 'em for a Tool, Faith No More, Nine Inch Nails or a Ministry you'll be sorted!

Don't expect me to stop with LP, but I already have Nine Inch Nails and have listened to Tool's first EP on YouTube today - and it is pretty darn good!

Alright, but you'll see the light one day!!

I saw Tool a few weeks ago Pete and they were great.

Check out Faith No More "King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime"

You discovered QOTSA yet mate?

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

peterferris8 wrote:

mick james']

Thinking about them. My older brother's a very big fan.

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

mick james wrote:

peterferris8']

Thinking about them. My older brother's a very big fan.

You're brother is a smart lad!

I saw them twice last week, and they are absolutely, for my money, the best hard rock band on the planet.

Such swagger and style, and they rocked like mofos.

I'm a big fan of Lullabies To Paralyze, and Era Vulgaris, but since you're a Dave Grohl fan, probably start with Songs For The Deaf which he drums on.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Jake99 wrote:

MacFoley']dear charlie sheen (ok not a band, but deserves a "fall out")

dont stop smoking that crack! you very entertaining! i cant bare watching young guns, knowing you were clean on set!!!

come to the states Mac and check out the man who who "eats the little bones of trolls"

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1568566

you going? hahaha thanks for the link!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Jake99 wrote:

MacFoley']dear charlie sheen (ok not a band, but deserves a "fall out")

dont stop smoking that crack! you very entertaining! i cant bare watching young guns, knowing you were clean on set!!!

come to the states Mac and check out the man who who "eats the little bones of trolls"

you going? hahaha thanks for the link!

eek.gif

I want to go soooooo bad!!!