Thoughts and Prayers to Japan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So terrible what happened (yet again) to the pacific region.

Thinking of all the people in Japan right now ...

Glad to find out Yumi, Raz, Mikimullen & Agrimi are ok.

I wish to add my thoughts and prayers for the people of  Japan. All the family and friends looking for their love ones. Also the people who have gone over to help from many places in the world.

• Subscriber

Here's an interesting article about the U.S. military response to the earthquake relief.  Everything they're doing is at the request and direction of the Japanese government.  Many of the ships were already deployed in the Pacific and were able to respond quickly.  Some humanitarian supplies were already being distributed within hours of the earthquake.  Still, the scale is so large that it seems overwhelming to me. 

My brother lived in Japan (near Mt. Fuji) for two years and has a special connection to the country.  My thoughts and prayers are with the Japanese people.

• Subscriber

So here we are with our on line candlelight vigil. Regardless of religion or lack of, we here on this blog are all arm in arm, heads bowed, eyes closed and meditating or praying or thinking of all of those suffering in Japan and around the world.

Wishing and asking that no further danger and heartbreak occur and that the nuclear issues which are now so horribly frightening end without issue.

The nuclear scare has to end without further issue. We send out that thought in an effective way. One more powerful than a reactor. It's a very soft thought in our minds, but is a powerful all enveloping blanket covering each reactor and releasing our collective energy to diffuse its potential lethal consequence.

This is our wish.

• Subscriber
So here we are with our on line candlelight vigil. Regardless of religion or lack of, we here on this blog are all arm in arm, heads bowed, eyes closed and meditating or praying or thinking of all of those suffering in Japan and around the world.

Wishing and asking that no further danger and heartbreak occur and that the nuclear issues which are now so horribly frightening end without issue.

The nuclear scare has to end without further issue. We send out that thought in an effective way. One more powerful than a reactor. It's a very soft thought in our minds, but is a powerful all enveloping blanket covering each reactor and releasing our collective energy to diffuse its potential lethal consequence.

This is our wish.

as everyone can now clearly see .. we can laugh, joke and fool around here in the zoo, but when it comes down to it in times like these ... we really are ONE !

Read an article today about a 60-year old man being rescued ... he was 15 kilometres away from he shore, sitting in the midle of the ocean on what was left of his roof ... and was still ok ... sometimes miracles do happen I guess ...