Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

HOT - feeling the burn whilst working out

Enjoying the lovely sunshine on a beautiful spring day

Friends and family

NOT - Earthquakes, volcanos and tsunamis

Watching the news and not being able to help

• Subscriber

HOT - Spring dresses, belly dancing, flip flops, Reeses Minis, Carribean Salad at Chilis.

NOT - Oversized food portions, laziness, dumb commercials

i looooooove being lazy once a week happy.gif

hot:
being home for the day!!
having speculoos-spread for breakfast.
having warm house.

not:
fishtank leaking againmad.gif
kitchenfloor flooded.
needing to wring the cloths every 30 minutes.

Barbara1- A great way to ring out clothes in to place them in the washing machine on the spin cycle and within 10 minutes you will have the best rung out clothes.

I learned about this little secret when our house was flooded in December of 2009 where we had to mop up the mess with towels,bed sheets etc.

• Subscriber

Barbara1- A great way to ring out clothes in to place them in the washing machine on the spin cycle and within 10 minutes you will have the best rung out clothes.

I learned about this little secret when our house was flooded in December of 2009 where we had to mop up the mess with towels,bed sheets etc.

omg illum, that sounds aweful! thanx for tip, but problem is i'm washing clothes too. so wasing machine not available, sigh.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

illumination70']Barbara1- A great way to ring out clothes in to place them in the washing machine on the spin cycle and within 10 minutes you will have the best rung out clothes.

omg illum, that sounds aweful! thanx for tip, but problem is i'm washing clothes too. so wasing machine not available, sigh.I'm sorry!!

((HUGS))