Over this U2 CRAP

austy

I have had it.For years we have worshiped , idolised and thought they are the greatest.Well im saying it as it is , U2 has lost it.Same songs on the 360 tour ( hell you got to admit they pulled half the songs off  NLOTH because A. no one got into the songs live, and B. the album sucked).Ok , ok attack from all sides from the U2 LOYALISTS, but seriously both NLOTH and HTDAAB were crap.Sure they sell plenty but it's the fans that swallow it up , those fans that still yern for Achtung glory .Well i have  waited too long -i've given up.Songs of Decent- even the title reminds me of songs left over from NLOTH, well if they were the songs that were left out , god they MUST be terrible, as per how well received the album was.U2 need to chill - go back to basics forget about the money they need to as Bono said " DREAM IT ALL UP AGAIN ".Spiderman .Jay Z advice-It's all going down the tube .Disappear for two years and comeback  U2 take my adivce.I'm sure as hell sick of this crap.New album ,no album , spiderman , no spiderman.Give it up , for years untouchable , now dismantling before everyone's eyes.Sick and tired of the same old songs same old persona- now is the time to start new - " you cant sell the same old stuff forever people want new material " I FOR ONE WANT ORIGINALITY 2011 STYLE -not some reflective crap that becomes a coffee coster in a months time.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Am I the only one that likes NLOTH,

Listening to 09 concerts, I realise how much I've missed unknown caller, no line and breathe during the 2010 concerts.

Fez re-born is awsome.....wish they would play it live.

I'm not so ( I love U2 no matter what they record) I do not like the second half of HTDAAB. Can't stand IALW

But I do love NO Line..... Magnificent does it for me just as much as NYD, and i never thought i'd be saying that after all these years. No band can please everyone all the time,

• Subscriber

Blah, blah, blah...

I've heard all this before. If you are going to go to all the effort to write such a complaint, please find something new to complain about; or at the very least, please make the complaints more entertaining to read.

Thanks.