Over this U2 CRAP

• Subscriber

Same to you mate no need to apologise.....and there was me thinking that "that word" was gonna turn out to be something cool i kinda imagined an 8 legged thing with spangly jacket and rockstar poses.........

Leather clad 8 legged monster would have been more fun!

Like leatherfly which Barbara suggested lol! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

basher1']Same to you mate no need to apologise.....and there was me thinking that "that word" was gonna turn out to be something cool i kinda imagined an 8 legged thing with spangly jacket and rockstar poses.........

Like leatherfly which Barbara suggested lol! laugh.giflaugh.gif

thought you wer more into the fruity aspect of nature ... leather mango's for Zhivvy ... ? embarassed.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

basher1']Same to you mate no need to apologise.....and there was me thinking that "that word" was gonna turn out to be something cool i kinda imagined an 8 legged thing with spangly jacket and rockstar poses.........

Like leatherfly which Barbara suggested lol!
laugh.giflaugh.gif

thought you wer more into the fruity aspect of nature ... leather mango's for Zhivvy ... ? embarassed.gif

Lol! Jess!!! maybe Mangomuncher lol!!

• Subscriber

jojes']thought you were more into the fruity aspect of nature ... leather mango's for Zhivvy ... ?
embarassed.gif

any idea how it would look like ? 

uh ... wait ... stupid question ... think we all know your answer to that one ... ! roll.gif

• Subscriber

always amazes me how we turn a thread (or better any thread) into something about mango's and Zhivvy's liking for a specific brand of leatherly mango ...

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']thought you were more into the fruity aspect of nature ... leather mango's for Zhivvy ... ?
embarassed.gif

uh ... wait ... stupid question ... think we all know your answer to that one ... ! roll.gif

I don't think you want me to write that here Jess, you know my mind!!!! wink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

always amazes me how we turn a thread (or better any thread) into something about mango's and Zhivvy's liking for a specific brand of leatherly mango ...
That's because I am an expert at mango-manipulation!wink.gif
  • Subscriber

jojes']always amazes me how we turn a thread (or better any thread) into something about mango's and Zhivvy's liking for a specific brand of leatherly mango ...

That's because I am an expert at mango-manipulation!wink.gif

... and in mango-photography .... roll.gif

• Subscriber

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Lol! Jess!!! maybe Mangomuncher lol!!

uh ... wait ... stupid question ... think we all know your answer to that one ... !
roll.gif

I don't think you want me to write that here Jess, you know my mind!!!! wink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I think I've got a pretty good idea what you're thinking now ... wink02.gif

• Subscriber

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']always amazes me how we turn a thread (or better any thread) into something about mango's and Zhivvy's liking for a specific brand of leatherly mango ...

That's because I am an expert at mango-manipulation!
wink.gif

... and in mango-photography .... roll.gif

Oh yes I am lol!