How has your appearance changed/Post a photo for laughs.

agt

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Barbara, you are allowed to insult me.......

I am just so pleased to finally be able to post a photo......

why would i insult you??? i did mean how you still look like that, i saw you in that facebook-picture with btb, and its the same face here. and i hope to see your hometown-pictures soon!!

btw: were you in the kibboets? how? how long? 

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Barbara, you are allowed to insult me.......

I am just so pleased to finally be able to post a photo......

why would i insult you??? i did mean how you still look like that, i saw you in that facebook-picture with btb, and its the same face here. and i hope to see your hometown-pictures soon!!

btw: were you in the kibboets? how? how long? I was in kibbutz Hamadea, near Bet Shean, for a year, loved it except for the heat, picked fruit etc.... Worked in Greece before that for a year.

No I just meant feel free to insult especially after all the fun you endured... Justin Bieber....etc..etc..

• Subscriber

lol! the biebara-thing, right! didnt mind that, and it was funny what anjana did to me. i couldnt insult you for those pics, even if i wanted to. you look normal and very sane in each of them. and i admire you for those days in israel and greece. just like zhiv you had such an exciting life. while i got married so young and had kids, not that i'm complaining or regretting. but nothing wrong with admiring people who made totally different choices, is there?wink.gif