Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51017 - Hi Sue!!! I am a little calmer, I will just be so happy when all the building has been done. When we moved here in 2007 we knew that we would be on building site as we were phase one of three phases - and to be honest it was good as it gave us a huge discount on the house or esle we would never have been able to afford it!! But it should have only been two years not four years. And then they changed the plans for phase 3 - to build straight in front of our houses - on the green area which kids use to play on and the reason why we bought the house - not to be overlooked etc... we fought that and the local council agreed with us and backed us - but still left with one house in front of us but we have had to just shut up and put up with that!

I love my house and the town and we have good neighbours (well on one side lol!) but I will never buy a new home from Persimmon again - their aftercare is awful!

Sorry the mess you are dealing with..and hope things will be sorted out soon as poss. But there reaches a time when they will be gone and your home will be...

HOME SWEET HOME.............happy.gif

51019 - you're right Sue! and hopefully they will be gone soon - I just wish that we didn't have the house in front of us like it was supposed to be - but it could be worse, and we do have a nice house - when i have tidied it lol!

I always feel when you close your front door. You can forget outside, as then you are in your own world of happiness..

51021 - So right Sue! Have to pop out to supermarket as i need something which goes 'ping' for tea! in a lazy mood!

Going off for a short while, have my dinner.

51023 - catch you later!

And hope you are feel a bit happier today too xxxx

51024 See you all tomorrow afternoon , night xxxx oooo back to bed now :o)....

good evening ladies! after a very 'satisfying shopping' we had some pasta and nice red wine with it. will be in bed soon, cause my eyes are so tired.

51026 Everyone have a wonderful sleep , its radio and driving for me this morning..............sweet dreams :o)