Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51036 You know barbara , I was thinking , it would be fun to write music all day everyday, whaterya reakon ?

to be honest, 123, never thougth bout tht. i always loved to read, listen to music, analyse the words and thoughts. but never did i think i have the creative mind it takes to write them myself. i've more of the visual artist in me. always was drawing as a kid, and when i grew up too. and if things calm down round here, and at work, i want to take art-lessons. buy myself some paint, canvas and an easel and start to paint.

so you can write the music and i'll create the album-covers, how does that sound?wink.gif

51039 - seems like I missed all! Hoep to catch you later

51041 - Hi Polly - how are you? Our snow went weeks ago not seen any since christmas!

51042 - ok I'm out of here housework is screaming at me to get it done! See you all later i hope xxx

51043..last Friday we had a lot of snow...like 15 cm....but today that snow is history.......still we have some leftover from the snowy winter.

51044....I overslept today...again. Woke up 7.25...Should have doing the physio 7.30 am......I had to take care of the horses but ltill I made it to the city to do my physio at 8.05 am...pretty good I' say !!

to be honest, 123, never thougth bout tht. i always loved to read, listen to music, analyse the words and thoughts. but never did i think i have the creative mind it takes to write them myself. i've more of the visual artist in me. always was drawing as a kid, and when i grew up too. and if things calm down round here, and at work, i want to take art-lessons. buy myself some paint, canvas and an easel and start to paint.
so you can write the music and i'll create the album-covers, how does that sound?wink.gif ps I love painting toosmile.gif