Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51253 Hi there 123, it's early here about 7.30ish, I was on feed the cats duty this morn so have done the deed and now having some much needed caffeine to wake me up! What time is it where you are, early evening?

51231 - Anj - i have missed you again - this is not fair! I saw that it isaid that you left me a comment but can't see it in my profile - hopefully it will appear later - hope to catch you this evening!

51254 I'm beginning to think you don't like me n'more Zhiv cry.gif

51255 Is it Autumn there now 123, does the temperature stay pretty hot there most of the year? I'm hoping for a hot Summer this year, have had a gorgeous week of sunshine, cool but bright, tho it's cloudy here this morning, I was hoping for a crisp fresh blue sky but it's not to be today

51256 yes its autumn but the weathers all messed up...............global warming..............

51257 well I'd better go shower, get dressed and start my day, enjoy the rest of yours 123, see ya later x

Morning all, might be a day off work...but is now a day of catch up on all things not done in week...plus weeks worth of food to get, and washing to do and and and one less hours sleep tonight. Clocks change tonight folks in England...

blue_butterfly.gifHAPPY WEEKEND ALL.blue_butterfly.gif

51260 - morning!! please count quietly lol! Woke up feeling rather delicate - but it is getting better now!

And Anj - once again we aren't together - this is not good at all!

Wow what a night last night!