Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51407 - i will see for tomorrow lunch maybe just ten mins or so and if not tuesday - i am doing so well and don't want to lose the stamina - and my bum is shrinkin lol!

51408-laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif by the time i see you next you will have totally dissapeared .you are doing really well.

51409 - Not totally disappeared - still a LOT to go lol!!!! But have taken a pic of my bum and it is looking better lol!

still thinking bout the most beautiful u2-lines? any ideas? would prefer lines bout water/sea.

51410-hehehe thats different taking a pic of your bum instead of the Bman,s bum.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

51411 - lol! - my bum and his together - yes please!

Barbara - i like the one i said from one tree hill that could be good!

just noticed i forgot to count, sorry!! and like that one too, zhiv, but would love to hear others to. also love the love is drowning in a deep well. 

but the ones i love most is: one day she's still, the next she swells. you can hear the universe in her seashells. but seems too long? so maybe i should take the trampstamp afterall. since hans told me for him ist the best place to get a tattoo?

51414 - i lovbe my tramp stamp - or get both! The no line lyric is nice but could be a bit long -depends on where you have it! I am seriously thinking of another for the summer

was thinking same, seashell or starfish in neck. No line-lines (lol) on lowerback. they would still be conected?