Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Counting Continuing again and again.................

51763 Hi patti how are you ? Iv'e just finished shopping and was naughty bought a huge can of Red bull for me , love the stuff it our downfall not everyones else's but its too high in sugar and I have to becareful because diabetics runs in the irish side of the family................were you in to watch the live thread ? :o)

51764 - Hi 123love! I am good, how are you. Tired from a day of shopping and cooking dinner, even though I had a nap. Lots of people like Redbull, but I don`t. My downfall is chocolate and yes, diabetics run in my family too. No, I didn`t watch the live thread, I am a lonely, non-subscriber.

51765 Oh sorry I did not notice you were a free member lol Nevermind there's lots of information given in the free side.............................I love chocolate too , I did shopping and wondering what I must cook for lunch or tea :o/ Its so quiet in here Im kinda missing everyone, nice to see you in though ;o)

51766 - Thanks, nice to see you too! I made chicken breasts in olive oil and spices, basmati rice and corn for dinner, it was yummy! Shopped today, but didn`t buy any food, just clothes for my niece and that kind of stuff. Enjoy your tea!!

51767 No didnt have tea , although Im hungry , its only 11.43 am here lol Just got radio on and for some reason im all full of good sweet sentiment.........................looking for something sweet too lol no chocolate though..............I love clothing shopping ,we girls do it best , but I hate it when you buy something and have to return it because you discover a defect in the garment or whatever.....................Used to go all the time with my daughter but dont anymore......................Did you buy anything for yourself ?

51769 - Just off to bed here, 10:34 pm. I bought myself two necklaces, there was a clearance sale. Got lots for my niece as she is running in a pageant and she needs lots of dresses and dress pants and blouses and shoes, ugh, costing me a fortune, but she will look gorgeous and learn so much.

51770 I love chains , my dad bought me one I really loved it but the links didnt agree with my hair as it kept ripping my hair out lol , so i've put it away not knowing what to do with it lol and now I dont even know where it is :o/ Im about to go now and have a late lunch so take care and sweet dreams..................xxxx oooo

51772 - morning all - anyone about?